Sunday 22 August 2010

Football Highlights: West Bromwich A vs Sunderland 1:0

Football Highlights: West Bromwich A vs Sunderland

West Brom boss Roberto Di Matteo:
"We played some great stuff and created some very good chances.
"I have belief in my players and they gave me exactly what I was looking for. We're happy to have three points."

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce:
We have to improve, and we did in the second half. But it shouldn't take me ranting and raving at half-time.
Mentality is what it is, and we have to try to change that if we are going to improve and take the club forward."

West Bromwich A. starip: Carson, Jara, Tamas, Cech, Olsson, Morrison, Dorrans, Brunt, Mulumbu, Thomas, Odemwingie
Substitutes: Shorey, Barnes, Cox, Reid, Ibáñez, Myhill, Bednar,
Sunderland Starting: Mignolet, Onuoha, Bramble, Da Silva, Henderson, Riveros, Richardson, Malbranque, Al-Muhammadi, Campbell, Bent
Substitutes: Zenden, Bardsley, Angeleri, Welbeck, Waghorn, Carson, Colback


No comments: